Aadhar Download by Aadhaar No & Enrollemnt No: When your received your Aadhar number through SMS, then you need to download Aadhaar Card. Most of people get Aadhar printed copy through post but due to congestion in Post department sometimes you do not able to receive printed copy. This article is dedicated to all those persons who do not receive Aadhar copy or lost it. After reading this post, you are able to Download E-Aadhar card through official website without any difficulty. There are few steps involved during Aadhaar Downloading process. Here we discuss each of them one by one.
Download Aadhar UID Card by Enrollment No
If you have enrollment no and want to get UIDAI card then must read the post. There is lot of steps involved in these methods. Before staring the process, must we need to know the documents required for this process? Person willing to know way to download uid by enrollment no then they must have enrollment no, mobile and name. Without these detail no one can able to download updated Aadhar uidai card through Aadhar website.
Steps Involved for getting Aadhar card by enrollment no.
- Visit Official UIDAI website eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Select Enrollment id.
- Fill details such as full name, pin code, Image and mobile no.
- Click on Get one tome password.
- Now you get otp password.
- Enter OTP Password and click on validate and Download button.
- Now your online E-Aadhar card is downloaded in your computer/ laptop or mobile.
Download Aadhar by using Aadhar No:
- All steps in this methods are same, expect enrollment no. You need to fill Aadhar number.
- Know Before you download:
- There are few things, which is required before download the uidai card.
- Everyone needs “Abode Reader” to view downloaded pdf file. If you do not have PDF reader, the click here to download.
Is it possible to download E-Aadhar card without mobile no:
You can download E-Aadhar card by name, Enrollment id, phone no and mobile. According to my knowledge, there is no chance of Aadhar card if you do not have registered mobile no. Therefore, I suggest you first update your Aadhar card with latest mobile no and then check the Aadhaar updates status.
How to Open Aadhar PDF File:
Now UIDAI Changed the procedure of opening E-Aadhar card after downloads through uidai.gov.in. Now E-Aadhaar letter pdf password will be of eight characters. Combination of the first 4 letters of name in CAPITAL and the year of birth (YYYY). Let us take an example.
- If the name appears on the aadhaar card as Manish Singh and year of birth (YYYY) is 1980 then the password would be SURE1980
Note: All download e-Aadhar card file protected by password. Therefore all person need to fill password to open the file.